7.7.17

Curating Instagram Crochet Favorites | Blankets


Looking for some blanket inspiration? I did some research for you. You're welcome!
Aren't these absolute beauties? My favorite color is blue, so my eye is always scanning for that color.

From left to right and top to bottom: the #jackiescrappy from Magda @rawrustic (yes I am a big fan of Magda's work!), the hexagon blanket with my name (because I tested the pattern) from Marianne @marretjeroos, Shelly's blanket @spincushions and Atty's diamonds @attysloveforcrochet.

But I also can't resist any shade of pink, so here's some extra inspiration for this week.


From left to right and top to bottom: Sandra's Sampler Blanket @sandracherryheart, @twolandshandmade, Caroline's baby blanket @carolineseignette and Rachele's Moon Landing Blanket @cypresstextiles.

Have a lovely weekend y'all!
xInez



No comments:

Post a Comment